NAIFA members put the best interests
of their clients first
PREAMBLE: Helping my clients protect their assets and establish financial security, independence, and economic freedom for themselves and those they care about is a noble endeavor and deserves my promise to support high standards of integrity, trust, and professionalism throughout my career as an insurance and financial professional. With these principles as a foundation, I freely accept the following obligations:
- To help maintain my clients’ confidences and protect their right to privacy.
- To work diligently to satisfy the needs of my clients by acting in their best interest.
- To present, accurately and honestly, all facts essential to my clients’ financial decisions.
- To render timely and proper service to my clients and ultimately their beneficiaries.
- To continually enhance professionalism by developing my skills and increasing my knowledge through education.
- To obey the letter and spirit of all laws and regulations which govern my profession.
- To conduct all business dealings in a manner which would reflect favorably on NAIFA and my profession.
- To cooperate with others whose services best promote the interests of my clients.
- To protect the financial interests of my clients, their financial products, and my profession through political advocacy.
Download NAIFA's Code of Ethics